- Cabin-in-the-Woods is available year-round for 2-7 night stays for 1-2 persons
- Private Camping is available Victoria Day weekend through Thanksgiving for 2-5 night stays for up to 6 persons.
It is rare that both cabin and camping listings are booked concurrently but if you wish to guarantee you will be the only guests and have the space and amenities to yourself, for a fee of $20/night or $50/stay (whichever is less) I will block the other listing from bookings on your dates.
Bruce Trail Through-Hiker One-Night Special*
$99, plus $10 per additional person, includes:
- pick-up and drop-off from/to Massie Hills or Inglis Falls Bruce Trail access points.
- one night stay with best available accommodation**
- a plentiful breakfast
- flexibility to switch to the night before or after your booked date in case your hike is a bit ahead or behind schedule (min. 24 hours notice required)
- option to advance ship replenishment supplies to be held here for your arrival
*This offer is a special courtesy to Bruce Trail Conservancy members (current membership card required) through-hiking the Bruce Trail, and must be booked directly with host using form below. All other bookings go through Airbnb (use links above).
**If no Airbnb guests are booked into the Cordwood Cabin (reg $149-$179) you may stay there OR if no Airbnb guests are booked into Private Camping area (reg $89-$109) you may stay there. In the unlikely event both those spaces are booked, you are nevertheless guaranteed a private camping area (though no fire pit) to set up your tent nearby the main house.
Complete request form below. You will get a response to indicate whether your date is available and, if it is, instructions for payment by Interac eTransfer for Paypal. Once payment is received your date is guaranteed.
Your confirmed booking is non-refundable and non-transferable, though you are welcome to change to one day before or after, at no charge, with at least 24 hours notice.
Giving a stay as a gift? Download a greeting card to give to your lucky gift recipient:
- winter scenes
- summer scenes
Print onto card stock or heavyweight paper. Cut as indicated by crop marks.