It’s unlikely you have stayed anywhere quite like this: a modern off-grid homestead built upon a pioneer era log home, a unique and secluded guest cabin nestled in the woods, all surrounded by 50 acres of private woodlands. Visitors are greeted with a warm smile and some simple, yet sage, advice above the front door:
It’s rustic, it’s private, it’s charming, it’s in harmony with nature, but it’s not for everyone. This web site is my attempt to best describe it in words and pictures to help you decide whether it is your kind of place. Use the drop-down menus to browse these topics:
- ABOUT – Background info on the hosts, sustainability efforts, and contact/location info.
- STAY – Descriptions of accommodation options, the amenities and inclusions, plus booking & availability.
- EXPERIENCE – Unique features & highlights of the property and the region surrounding it.
- ENRICH – Add-ons to enhance your stay and perhaps even make it feel like your own personal retreat.
- GUESTS – Password-protected area with downloads and information to help booked guests prepare for their stay.
All pictures on this site, except those noted as stock photography, are amateur photos taken on the property by me or my guests.