Whether you are staying in the cabin or yurt, what better start to a relaxed day than having breakfast (optional-$) brought to you at a time of your choosing!
Brekkie-in-basket is available for singles ($20) or couples ($30) and is wholesome, homemade, and includes organic home baking and as much local product as possible. Expect great coffee or black/green/herbal teas to start your day. Some of our breakfast food sources:
- Organic, fair-trade, wood-fire roasted coffee from Ironwood Coffee Company (Big Bay)
- Organic yogurt and kefir from Saugeen Country Dairy (Markdale)
- Organic spelt-based breads from Rising Sun Bakery (Owen Sound)
- Cinnamon Buns from Maria’s Bakery (Chatsworth)
- Jams & preserves from Cottage Country North (Wiarton)
- Organic apple Cider from Filsingers (Ayton)
- Organic steel-cut oats from Oak Manor Farms (Tavistock)
Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and most other dietary restrictions, can be accommodated with sufficient notice.